Headon Customer Charter
At Headon Developments we are committed to ensuring that the customer receives the highest standard of product and service when buying their new home.
Our customer charter incorporates the following commitments to you the customer
- We have undertaken to comply with the Consumer Code for Homebuilders. Details of this Consumer Code are available on our website.
- Our charter will form part of our Homeowners guide.
- Our Sales and marketing information will be clear and helpful.
- Our staff and that of our selling agents will be appropriately trained to ensure they understand our responsibilities to you in complying with the consumer code and customer charter.
- We will provide clear information about the property we are selling you prior to you making a binding commitment to purchase.
- We will advise you on how we deal with your reservation payment, your cancellation rights and your rights to a refund of part of the reservation payment should you not proceed to conclusion of legal missives.
- We will ensure that the terms and conditions of the missives are clear and fair
- We will give you reliable information about the timing of the construction, date of entry and handover of the property. We will advise you of any delays to the construction caused by factors out with our control.
- We will remind you of your responsibility to put in place adequate insurance cover for your new home for the entry date.
- On the date of entry we will ensure that ownership of the property is transferred to you and that we have adequately demonstrated the functions and facilities of your new home to you.
- We will provide you with a Homeowners file which will include as built drawings, maintenance procedures, details of main subcontractors and suppliers and warranty / instruction information for electrical and gas appliances
- We will inform you of the procedure for reporting snagging items after entry date and within the two year warranty period during which we are responsible for rectifying defects in accordance with the NHBC regulations
- Our aim is always to be helpful, efficient and professional in our relationship with our customers to make the whole home buying experience as easy as possible.